Silhouette Heat Transfer Starter Kit
The Heat Transfer Starter Kit is a great way to get started with creating heat transfer projects.
Heat Transfer Material is a film material which has a heat-activated adhesive backing, so it can bond permanently onto fabric. This means it can be applied onto various fabric surfaces, such as t-hirts, jerseys, or bags. Great for creating customized apparel, Heat Transfer Material is a professional-looking material that creates high-quality projects.
Heat Transfer Material can be loaded directly into a Silhouette cutting machine and does not require the use of a cutting mat.
The Heat Transfer Starter Kit contains all the materials you need to start creating heat transfer projects, including a handy hook tool for weeding your cut-out image (removing excess heat transfer material).
For use with:
The Heat Transfer Starter Kit box includes all of the following items:
- 3 sheets of smooth heat transfer material (9 inch width x 12 inch length)
- one each of black, teal, dark pink
- 2 sheets of flocked heat transfer material ((9 inch width x 12 inch length)
- one each white and yellow
- Silhouette hook
- Exclusive download card redeemable on the Silhouette Design Store for 10 pre-selected heat transfer designs
- Idea booklet and instruction guide